Sculptor William Lamm worked in bronze, wood and gold for more than 55 years. Notables such as Peggy Guggenheim, Anthony Quinn, etc. have collected his work. He exhibited at:
· The Smithsonian Institute, Washington, DC
· Museum of International Art, Santa Fe, NM
· Museum of Contemporary Crafts, New York, NY
· High Museum of Art, Atlanta, GA
· Wichita Art Association, Wichita, KS
· North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, NC
· Signature Shop, Atlanta, GA
· Ann Jacob Gallery. Atlanta, GA
· and other museums and galleries throughout the U.S.
He studied at the University of New Mexico; the University of Guadalajara, Mexico; and San Francisco State.
William Lamm had been a force in the arts since the ’60s.
I’m honored to be able to show some of his work.